MCT Masterclass mit Adrian Wells und Hans Nordahl in Hannover startet 2019
Adrian Wells and Hans M Nordahl will provide MCT masterclass in Hannover, Germany, once again. This training program is arranged by the Metacognitive Therapy Institute in Manchester and the MCT Institute- German Branch.
Metacognitive Therapy (MCT) is an innovative system of evidence based psychotherapy, which can be used treating a whole range of disorders. It is a treatment manual for some of the specific mental disorders, such as:
- Chronic depression
- General anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Social phobia disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Psychotic disorders
The training will run in 2019 and 2020 and will be held in Hannover, Germany. There will be individual supervision of cases on a regular basis with our nominated supervisors, who are experts in MCT. The supervision process is aided by a supervision log implemented via email. Workshops will be held four times a year. You will learn how to apply MCT to a variety of specific disorders The schedule for the 1st year is the following:
Content of the workshops 2019:
|Content of the workshops 2019: Block||Content||Coaches||Date|
|1:||MCT: Theory and treatment||Wells/Nordahl||03.-04. June 2019|
|2:||MCT of GAD||Wells/Nordahl||02.-03. September 2019|
|3:||MCT of Social Phobia and APD||Wells/Nordahl||25.-26.November 2019|
Note: Dates for workshops in 2020 to be confirmed by autumn 2019
Certificate: For a certificate of attendance 6 workshops need to be attended. Those who in addition successfully pass the log supervision and some additional requirements will achieve the ‚level-1-diploma‘ and be titled an MCT Institute registered therapist®
Fees: The fee of € 5250 includes all workshops, supervision, handouts and materials, lunches and beverages.
Supervision: For individual supervision you will exchange standardized logs with your appointed logsupervisor.
Language: The MCT masterclass is an international training program. The official language for teaching and supervision is English.
- The teaching day usually runs from 10.00am to 5.00pm on day 1 of the workshop and on day 2 from 09.00am to 4.00 pm
- The masterclass will take place at a hotel in Hannover. You will get more details with your application.
- We kindly ask you to make your own travel and accommodation arrangements. Usually we have reservations for hotel rooms which you can book. Further information will be given with your application.
- The best way to reach literature and materials is: www.mct-institute.com
- The German branch of the MCT-I helps to coordinate the masterclass in Hannover: www.mct-institut.de in cooperation with the medical school Hannover.
Application: how and when
To apply please send a short CV (3 pages max.) in English including information about your clinical experience and a contact address to: Winter.Lotta@mh-hannover.de As places are limited applications will be considered in the order of their arrival.
Questions or further information:
You have questions or need further information? We are here to help! Please contact:
Dr. Lotta Winter: Winter.Lotta@mh-hannover.de
Deadline for applications is: 1st May 2019